Friday, November 07, 2008

Please Pass The Salt--And A Little Mustard



I try hard to be fair and to give credit where credit is due, believe it or not. So I find I must eat my words and worries about my paranoia that some of the more hard line GOP members of the current administration would not leave peacefully when their term was up. But President Bush was enormously gracious yesterday in pledging a smooth and peaceful transition of power to the incoming Obama administration.

I do believe that the current President did this to salvage something positive for his historical legacy, not out of the goodness of his heart. But that's irrelevant. He did it. So I'm going to have to eat my words, and I will. Just let me make them palatable with a little salt and mustard, please.

[If you're reading this and are confused about the email I sent you yesterday, the post I wanted you to read is the one dated yesterday, November 6.--Ed.]

No comments: